Jan 26, 2008

24 Hour Project - Artists reactions

Chris Mathews

-Dear God in Heaven what the hell am I doing? I am so distract...hey these bagels are really yummy! Ummmmmm....bagels....I'm so relieved that my actors and play are so good so they can make me look really smart and funn...oh, now. This spread is just FABULOUS! Wait! Where's my coffee??! DAMNIT Whitney! Stop throwing cheese! Love to Emma B, Sophie P, Jenny, and Jenny's Mom...signing off to deflect the cheese-throwing madwoman.

Danielle Mari (Filas)
-OK-- if nobody's blogged about this yet, I am here to tell you that the food spread is amazing.... no little ol' bowl'o'nuts here. And if someone else has blogged about it... well... the spread is amazing.

Artistically, this is a blast. Very fun to be putting it on its feet on the fly-- the director has to discover moments and beats as things progress in the rehearsal room. The whole thing is just really visceral. And the best part for me is that you have to say "yes and" or the process goes nowhere fast. OK-- I must fly off... herr direktor is calling!

No comments: