Jan 26, 2008

11:24am... majel

i'm up. i'm up. i'm up. joey is now on the floor "resting". he claims he's past crashing and won't get any sleep. but his eyes are closed and he doesn't seem to be "hearing" anything either. reminds me of when i was a kid and it was bedtime and i would tell my mom "i'm not tired. " (BIG YAWN) "i'm not sleepy, at all!"

the rest was nice, i feel better though i'm sure i don't look it. i ran into whitney hayes in the restroom and she asked me if i got some good sleep. pretty hysterical considering all of the tours of the space and arrivals happened during my "sleep".

so before joey nodded off i received instructions...
- send an email to a musician
- get footloose song and a thump/slicing sound effect
- make a cardboard blade
- find pronounciations
- set up lunch

gotta get to work!

3 comments:

Jen the Rambler said...

Majel & Joey, love you guys and can't wait to see the culmination of all your hard work. You guys ROCK! Please send my love to all and I'll see you at 8!

Gen said...

The thump/slicing sound effect sounds like the toughest one to find. But you can do it! And if Footloose is going to be used in the shows tonight, I might just have to get up and cut footloose. Hope it doesn't distract from the action on the stage. Keep it up everyone! I'm PUMPED for tonight.

Anonymous said...

You guys are doing a fantastic job! I'm sure tonight is going to ROCK!