Feb 15, 2008

One Week Til Opening.

Keely and Du opens in one week.

Diane just stopped by to drop off the rocking chair we're going to use in the show. She wanted me to bring it to rehearsal tonight. She got out of her car and started walking towards mine, rocking chair in hand. I look back and her car is rolling down the street. All by itself. So, I ran after it like a crazy lady while she stood there in shock beside the rocking chair. I leapt into the car, very ungracefully, I might add, slammed on the brake and put it in park. We then loaded the chair into my car while some construction guy cheered his appreciation from the rooftop of a nearby building

That pretty much sums up one week til opening.

4 comments:

d said...

I'm glad that my idiocy provided good fodder for the blog. Hooray for opening. It is going to be great! D

anonymous said...

K&D shout out! sweet.

Jen the Rambler said...

oh goodness. reading that just makes me want to give you both a big hug, which i plan on doing saturday night. hang in there ladies!

Anonymous said...

This show rocked! I am so proud of everyone! I cannot wait to come see it again and bring even more people. COngrats to everyone who has worked on this show. It reminds me why I'm so blessed to be a part of this company!!!!